Hours after winning the pole for Sunday's Indianapolis 500, Scott Dixon and former Indy and NASCAR driver Dario Franchitti were robbed at gunpoint at a 16th street Taco Bell.
It happened at the Taco Bell on West 16th St. shortly before 10 p.m. Sunday, according to an IMPD police report.
Police later arrested two teens for the robbery. They haven't been identified because of their age, but they're being held on felony robbery charges, according to our sister affiliate WTHR.
Neither Dixon nor Franchitti were hurt during the robbery.
- New 12 indicted in N. Carolina county for voting as felons
- New Man faces first-degree murder charge in Charlottesville car ramming
- Johnson City kids got to 'shop with a cop' for all the gifts on their list
- Dozens gather in Johnson City to remember Sandy Hook tragedy
- Net neutrality repeal worries ETSU students; how it could affect your internet bill