Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he's taking parental leave this month to spend more time with his daughters.
Zuckerberg said on Facebook and Instagram over the weekend that "you'll hear from me a little less" during this time.
Facebook offers four months of paid parental leave for both mothers and fathers - generous for corporate America, although some tech companies offer more.
The paid leave doesn't need to be taken at once. Zuckerberg took a month off after his second daughter, August, was born in August. Max was born in 2015.
When he took his first leave, Zuckerberg wrote that he's "pretty sure the office will still be standing when I get back."
- New UPDATE: Former doctor from Lebanon now faces 61-count federal indictment
- American Merchant investing $19M, creating 400 new jobs in Bristol, Virginia
- Controversial Kentucky lawmaker accused of sexual assault
- UPDATE: Tennessee boy overwhelmed by support after viral bullying video
- Man deported after rape conviction in Tennessee tried to enter U.S.