A teenager is in the hospital with life threatening injuries after being shot at the Columbia Mall.
The incident happened just before 11:30 Thursday Night outside the mall.
Columbia police say they're trying to determine if this was an accidental shooting.
They're not releasing any information on the shooter but say the victim was a 19-year-old man.
Police believe this was an isolated incident.
Officers cleared the scene around 1:30 Friday morning.
- President Trump and family now land owners in Hawkins County
- Businesses in downtown Marion deck the windows for holiday contest
- UPDATE: Bristol, Tennessee man sentenced to 10 years for child sex crimes
- Sullivan County Highway Department has new tools to clear slippery roads
- UPDATE: Governor Haslam offers $5K reward for info on Bristol Walmart murder