Johnson County, TN - Two men charged in a double murder are scheduled to make another appearance in a Johnson County courtroom today.
Marvin Potter Junior and Jamie Lynn Curd are accused of killing Billy Payne Junior and Billie Jean Hayworth.
The couple was found nearly two months ago at a home in the Doe Valley community. The sheriff says both had been shot in the head and Billy Payne's throat was slashed. Their infant son was unharmed, but found in the arms of his dead mother.
Sheriff Mike Reece tells us a controversy between the couple and Potter's daughter Janelle began when the couple defriended her from Facebook.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death