Johnson County, TN - Two men charged in a double murder are scheduled to make another appearance in a Johnson County courtroom today.
Marvin Potter Junior and Jamie Lynn Curd are accused of killing Billy Payne Junior and Billie Jean Hayworth.
The couple was found nearly two months ago at a home in the Doe Valley community. The sheriff says both had been shot in the head and Billy Payne's throat was slashed. Their infant son was unharmed, but found in the arms of his dead mother.
Sheriff Mike Reece tells us a controversy between the couple and Potter's daughter Janelle began when the couple defriended her from Facebook.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University