JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. - Pre-trial motions have wrapped up in the case of a Johnson City teenager accused of killing his mother.Cody Miller is charged with strangling his mother Sherry Cooper. Police say he had sex with her corpse.Judge Robert Cupp has spent the last couple of days going over evidence to determine what he will allow to be used during the trial.Miller will be back in court on May 5th.Another man, Chris Johnson, also faces charges in connection with Cooper's death.
- Updated Three injured at Volusia Speedway Park when car crashes into stands
- Updated State Police: Man killed in Wise County, VA crash
- Former Derby, Preakness winner Charismatic dies
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake