JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. - Pre-trial motions have wrapped up in the case of a Johnson City teenager accused of killing his mother.Cody Miller is charged with strangling his mother Sherry Cooper. Police say he had sex with her corpse.Judge Robert Cupp has spent the last couple of days going over evidence to determine what he will allow to be used during the trial.Miller will be back in court on May 5th.Another man, Chris Johnson, also faces charges in connection with Cooper's death.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport