JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. - Pre-trial motions have wrapped up in the case of a Johnson City teenager accused of killing his mother.Cody Miller is charged with strangling his mother Sherry Cooper. Police say he had sex with her corpse.Judge Robert Cupp has spent the last couple of days going over evidence to determine what he will allow to be used during the trial.Miller will be back in court on May 5th.Another man, Chris Johnson, also faces charges in connection with Cooper's death.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect