Residents of Bristol and the entire Tri-Cities region won't soon forget the British invasion that took place in downtown Bristol this past August.
Folk rockers Mumford & Sons made only four U.S. stops on their Gentlemen of the Road Tour, with Bristol being the only performance in the entire Southeast region. With over 17,000 fans in attendance, it's clear it was a worthwhile stop.
Monday at the City of Bristol Virginia School Board Office conference room on 220 Lee Street, several organizations including The Virginia Tourism Corporation will reveal the results of an economic impact study conducted by Chmura Economics and Analytics.
Representatives from AC Entertainment will also be attending to present a check to local non-profit organizations.
- Updated Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Updated Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone
- Retailers already looking ahead to Halloween