BRISTOL, Tenn. - The Appalachian Cultural Music Association has officially opened the Mountain Music Museum.
The ACMA relocated to State Street in November of last year.
A ribbon-cutting ceremony for the museum will be held Tuesday morning at 10 o'clock at their new location, 626 State Street.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting