BRISTOL, Tenn. - The Appalachian Cultural Music Association has officially opened the Mountain Music Museum.
The ACMA relocated to State Street in November of last year.
A ribbon-cutting ceremony for the museum will be held Tuesday morning at 10 o'clock at their new location, 626 State Street.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane