BRISTOL, Tenn. - The Appalachian Cultural Music Association has officially opened the Mountain Music Museum.
The ACMA relocated to State Street in November of last year.
A ribbon-cutting ceremony for the museum will be held Tuesday morning at 10 o'clock at their new location, 626 State Street.
- Updated Black Lives Matter event at ETSU crashed by man in gorilla mask
- Bristol, Va. woman charged with attempted robbery
- Sullivan County postal worker takes plea deal in hidden mail case
- Senators ask Justice Department to investigate EpiPen maker
- California limits travel to North Carolina over LGBT law