Kingsport, TN - One person died in a motorcycle crash in Kingsport.
It happened at mile marker 58 along Interstate 81 around 5:30 Thursday night.
Kingsport police say traffic was slowing down in that area because there was a tire in the road. They say the driver of the motorcycle did not slow down in time. Police tell us that motorcycle flipped and slid about 250 feet.
The driver has not been identified pending notification of that person's family.
- New Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College
- New Volunteers needed to build home for family in Unicoi County
- Greene County Workhouse women's choir lifting spirits
- Official: Trump to revoke transgender bathroom guidance
- YWCA helping girls get ready for prom