BRISTOL, Tenn. - One woman's Valentine's Day present didn't come from cupid, it came from the stork.
Rylan Nunley was born at 7:30 a.m. Thursday at Bristol Regional Medical Center. He weighed 8 pounds 14 ounces.
His mother, Rhonda Nunley, actually works in the Emergency Room at the hospital and had just finished her shift and gone home when she went into labor.
She said the Valentine's Day Birthday is much better than flowers or chocolates. "Everyone kept reminding me that I'm going to have a Valentine's baby," said Rhonda. "It's a wonderful blessing. It's the best gift ever."
Wellmont reports six babies were born by 5 p.m. on Thursday and eight more women were in labor.
- Updated Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project