BRISTOL, Tenn. - One woman's Valentine's Day present didn't come from cupid, it came from the stork.
Rylan Nunley was born at 7:30 a.m. Thursday at Bristol Regional Medical Center. He weighed 8 pounds 14 ounces.
His mother, Rhonda Nunley, actually works in the Emergency Room at the hospital and had just finished her shift and gone home when she went into labor.
She said the Valentine's Day Birthday is much better than flowers or chocolates. "Everyone kept reminding me that I'm going to have a Valentine's baby," said Rhonda. "It's a wonderful blessing. It's the best gift ever."
Wellmont reports six babies were born by 5 p.m. on Thursday and eight more women were in labor.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect