BRISTOL, Tenn. - One woman's Valentine's Day present didn't come from cupid, it came from the stork.
Rylan Nunley was born at 7:30 a.m. Thursday at Bristol Regional Medical Center. He weighed 8 pounds 14 ounces.
His mother, Rhonda Nunley, actually works in the Emergency Room at the hospital and had just finished her shift and gone home when she went into labor.
She said the Valentine's Day Birthday is much better than flowers or chocolates. "Everyone kept reminding me that I'm going to have a Valentine's baby," said Rhonda. "It's a wonderful blessing. It's the best gift ever."
Wellmont reports six babies were born by 5 p.m. on Thursday and eight more women were in labor.
- New Two with ties to Pulse nightclub shooting guests at State of the Union
- New UPDATE: Tennessee hiring Kansas State's Currie as Athletic Director
- New Report: Colon cancer rates rising in younger generations
- New Senate passes bill limiting Tennessee campaign investments
- New Coal miner dies at prep plant owned by WVa Governor