A Meteorologist's heaven in one of the most beautiful and affordable areas in the nation!
WCYB-TV Tri-Cities seeks applicants for our morning meteorologist opening.
Qualified candidates will have a degree in meteorology or atmospheric science and at least 2 years of previous on-air experience.
We seek someone who can produce accurate information, deliver it in a calm, understandable manner, and has a passion for weather. We need a team player to work closely with our three other meteorologists and appear in our morning newscasts daily, and fill in on other as needed.
In addition to excellent meteorology and on-camera presentation skills, we prefer someone with previous reporting experience who can do packages as needed and report live in the field.
Great work ethic required as well as superb communication and writing skills, a can-do attitude and willingness to be creative. You must be able to tell weather stories and understand audience ratings and research.
Send resume, references, dvd or video link and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org or:
WCYB-TV, HR Dept 101 Lee Street Bristol, VA 24201
No calls or faxes please.
WCYB-TV is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities
- Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record