Bristol, Tenn. -
King University is off to another great start.
This school year is another record-setting one for enrollment making it 14 straight years for growth. Over 2500 students are enrolled this year. That's a 10% increase over last year. The university added more than 950 new students to its enrollment.
This comes as college enrollment across the country declined by nearly a half-million students in 2012 compared to a year earlier.
King's newest location in Nashville is slated to begin classes in the spring of 2014.
- Ceremony honors female veterans at Mountain Home National Cemetery
- Johnson City Memorial Day ceremony goes off without hitch, despite stolen flags
- Mountain Home National Cemetery honoring fallen service members on Memorial Day
- Free meals for children in Kingsport begin Tuesday
- Police: Man fired AK-47 from car while driving down highway