BRISTOL, Va. - A plant expansion means more jobs are coming to Bristol.
Shearer's Food Plant Manager Pam Herman says the company will spend $5 million to add a second tortilla chip line.
The addition will increase production by 15 million pounds a year and add 20 to 25 new jobs for now.
The chip plant will now have two potato chip and two tortilla chip lines.
210 people already work at the plant.
- New Two with ties to Pulse nightclub shooting guests at State of the Union
- New UPDATE: Tennessee hiring Kansas State's Currie as Athletic Director
- New Report: Colon cancer rates rising in younger generations
- New Senate passes bill limiting Tennessee campaign investments
- New Coal miner dies at prep plant owned by WVa Governor