BRISTOL, Va. - A plant expansion means more jobs are coming to Bristol.
Shearer's Food Plant Manager Pam Herman says the company will spend $5 million to add a second tortilla chip line.
The addition will increase production by 15 million pounds a year and add 20 to 25 new jobs for now.
The chip plant will now have two potato chip and two tortilla chip lines.
210 people already work at the plant.
- New Another 'Chicken Head Mafia' member sentenced in drug case
- 2-year-old drowns in North Carolina swimming pool
- South Dakota teen with cancer gets OK to walk at graduation
- 2 juveniles charged in former Kingsport IGA building fire
- New resource plans to help mothers bearing drug addicted babies in Tri-Cities