BRISTOL, Va. - The Virginia Premier Health Plan, a group that coordinates health care for low-income people, will open an office in Bristol, Virginia this month.
The new office, located at 105 Village Circle, will create almost 30 jobs.
Services based in the Bristol location will include member services, provider services, health education, transportation, and medical management and outreach.
In addition to the Bristol office, Virginia Premier Health Plan has smaller southwest Virginia satellite offices in Wise and Richlands.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone