BRISTOL, Va. - The Virginia Premier Health Plan, a group that coordinates health care for low-income people, will open an office in Bristol, Virginia this month.
The new office, located at 105 Village Circle, will create almost 30 jobs.
Services based in the Bristol location will include member services, provider services, health education, transportation, and medical management and outreach.
In addition to the Bristol office, Virginia Premier Health Plan has smaller southwest Virginia satellite offices in Wise and Richlands.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend