BRISTOL, Va. - The Virginia Premier Health Plan, a group that coordinates health care for low-income people, will open an office in Bristol, Virginia this month.
The new office, located at 105 Village Circle, will create almost 30 jobs.
Services based in the Bristol location will include member services, provider services, health education, transportation, and medical management and outreach.
In addition to the Bristol office, Virginia Premier Health Plan has smaller southwest Virginia satellite offices in Wise and Richlands.
- New UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- New Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program
- Report: Synthetic drug dealer from Pound gets 3.5 years in jail
- U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary offers vessel safety inspections