BRISTOL, Va. - The Virginia Premier Health Plan, a group that coordinates health care for low-income people, will open an office in Bristol, Virginia this month.
The new office, located at 105 Village Circle, will create almost 30 jobs.
Services based in the Bristol location will include member services, provider services, health education, transportation, and medical management and outreach.
In addition to the Bristol office, Virginia Premier Health Plan has smaller southwest Virginia satellite offices in Wise and Richlands.
- Updated Virginia outperforms most states on national science tests
- Updated Warm and dry weather this week causes higher fire danger
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University