The weird world of in-flight retail
You may see a flight as a time where you can't get up and do anything for a few hours, but retailers see your flight a little differently: It's a time they can market unique and wacky items to a captive audience. Check out a few of the odd offerings you can order on a plane.
Around The Watercooler
- Reports: 10,000 doves searched by police in China
- Accused doughnut truck thief drops pastry, surrenders
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- Strong cologne leads cops to hiding criminal
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?