The weird world of in-flight retail
You may see a flight as a time where you can't get up and do anything for a few hours, but retailers see your flight a little differently: It's a time they can market unique and wacky items to a captive audience. Check out a few of the odd offerings you can order on a plane.
Around The Watercooler
- Scientist stumbles upon puppy-sized spider
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes
- Haunted house worker gets a little too creepy