"I think there's a very real possibility that we default on some obligations, experience very bad market turmoil, and then quickly pass a debt deal that could possibly cost Boehner his speakership."
Popular now on WCYB.com
Government shutdown: What are the odds?
Seasoned political observers agree shutdown more likely than default
POSTED: 11:55 AM Sep 20 2013 UPDATED: 4:45 PM Sep 20 2013
Copyright 2013 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- Couple calls 911 over hash browns
- Oregon football player suspended for snowball fight
- Jogger knocked out by flying deer
- World's thinnest condom is 1/6 width of human hair
- Stunning pic of Freeman is actually iPad painting
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- $50,000 dropped in Salvation Army kettle
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army