Go inside Michael Jordan's home
Michael Jordan has lowered the price on his art deco mansion to $16 million, nearly two years after first trying to sell it for nearly twice that amount. Click through to see images of the home, which includes a full-sized NBA regulation indoor basketball court.
Around The Watercooler
- Pizza Hut outlet drops 'free small animal' deal
- Pomeranian disappears: Did he become dinner?
- Police: Man hid drugs in D.A.R.E. stuffed animal
- Teen petitions to get cat, lasers in yearbook photo
- Deputy suspended for using taekwondo kick on inmate
- Burger King unveils all-black burger in Japan
- 'Human' loses local election
- Golfer taken to hospital after hit by ball
- Police: Woman on meth pushed man off motorized scooter