Go inside Michael Jordan's home
Michael Jordan has lowered the price on his art deco mansion to $16 million, nearly two years after first trying to sell it for nearly twice that amount. Click through to see images of the home, which includes a full-sized NBA regulation indoor basketball court.
Around The Watercooler
- Michigan girl, 4, calls 911, saves pregnant mother
- Tenant won't pay damages for peeing while standing
- Was King Tut's beard broken, glued back on?
- Man bulldozes home, doesn't tell anyone
- Rare frilled shark caught off Australia coast
- Ramen tangles traffic after truck crash
- No jail time for woman who faked daughter's cancer
- Man attacked by owl on morning run
- Man cited for eating burger while driving