Go inside Michael Jordan's home
Michael Jordan has lowered the price on his art deco mansion to $16 million, nearly two years after first trying to sell it for nearly twice that amount. Click through to see images of the home, which includes a full-sized NBA regulation indoor basketball court.
Around The Watercooler
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Giant, ancient virus dug up in Siberia
- City to remove ban on being annoying
- Dog tries to run for mayor
- Can Facebook tell you where to live?
- Your name can now be 'Travolta-fied'
- Man selling home for Dogecoins