Popular now on WCYB.com
Female CEOs at America's biggest companies
POSTED: 2:39 PM Dec 10 2013
General Motors will have its first-ever female chief executive officer when Mary Barra takes over the post on Jan. 15. Take a look at some of the other biggest companies with women at the helm.
Around The Watercooler
- 99 cans of beer in a pack
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)
- Family angry after airline 'loses' elderly mother
- Thousands of wasps found nesting on bed