Popular now on WCYB.com
Female CEOs at America's biggest companies
POSTED: 2:39 PM Dec 10 2013
General Motors will have its first-ever female chief executive officer when Mary Barra takes over the post on Jan. 15. Take a look at some of the other biggest companies with women at the helm.
Around The Watercooler
- Kittens accidentally packed in box, shipped
- Police: Man licked cop’s eye during arrest
- Texting driver who hit cyclist: 'I just don't care'
- Selfie-taker gets kicked in head by train conductor
- 'Pals': Biden, Obama make selfie time
- An accidental car thief: Mom takes wrong car
- Teacher arrested on DUI charge while driving to school
- Family dog called to jury duty in New Jersey
- Mom fends off intruder during 911 outage