Popular now on WCYB.com
Female CEOs at America's biggest companies
POSTED: 2:39 PM Dec 10 2013
General Motors will have its first-ever female chief executive officer when Mary Barra takes over the post on Jan. 15. Take a look at some of the other biggest companies with women at the helm.
Around The Watercooler
- Father-to-be takes hilarious 'maternity pictures'
- Cronut creator unveils ice cream sundae in a can
- Plastic surgeon sued over 'cocaine nose' photos
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin
- Man uses bedsheets to escape from jail
- Driver falls asleep, sparks fire in Oregon
- Cops: Times Square Spider-Man punches officer