Popular now on WCYB.com
Female CEOs at America's biggest companies
POSTED: 2:39 PM Dec 10 2013
General Motors will have its first-ever female chief executive officer when Mary Barra takes over the post on Jan. 15. Take a look at some of the other biggest companies with women at the helm.
Around The Watercooler
- No joke: Obama interviewed by Zach Galifianakis
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria