A cap set at 2% of one's adjusted gross income or $10,000, whichever is less, applied only to households making more than $200,000, could raise more than $860 billion over 10 years.
Popular now on WCYB.com
Fiscal cliff tax deal: Getting to $1 trillion
Leaders want to make a 'down payment' on deficit reduction
POSTED: 4:46 AM Nov 26 2012 UPDATED: 8:01 AM Nov 26 2012
Copyright 2012 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?
- 'Angel of 9-11:' Some see face in twisted wreckage
- Jesse Owens' medal bidding tops $200,000
- Colo. woman busted for topless haircuts
- Beloved, officially ugly dog dies
- Couple: Anti-gay note is a fraud