A cap set at 2% of one's adjusted gross income or $10,000, whichever is less, applied only to households making more than $200,000, could raise more than $860 billion over 10 years.
Fiscal cliff tax deal: Getting to $1 trillion
Leaders want to make a 'down payment' on deficit reduction
POSTED: 4:46 AM Nov 26 2012 UPDATED: 8:01 AM Nov 26 2012
Copyright 2012 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- Bicycle hearse offers 'one last ride'
- Toss burgers at kidnappers in Charles Ramsey video game
- Caffeinated toothbrush in the works
- Golfer, 77, sinks 3 holes-in-one
- Google Maps leads kidnapped boy home
- Giant mechanical animals stalk theme park
- Man finds $4.8M lotto ticket in cookie jar
- An election decided by the flip of a coin
- Buckets of KFC smuggled into Gaza