"But are we fully compliant with the law all over the country? No," he said. "There is a money crunch right now. When that happens, progress stops."
Disabled voters face Election Day hurdles
GAO: Only 27.3% of polling places fully accessible on Election Day 2008
POSTED: 6:46 AM Oct 11 2012 UPDATED: 8:48 AM Oct 11 2012
Copyright 2012 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- TGI Fridays accused of selling fake liquor
- 84-year-old indicted for drug trafficking
- Teen finds worm in McMuffin
- Mom dies, gives birth, then is revived
- Spectacular tech 'firsts' up for auction
- Does basketball star's massive back tattoo have a typo?
- Man builds pirate ship, sells it on Craigslist
- Sisters tossed from mall over cancer hats
- Cashier sells herself winning lotto ticket