"But are we fully compliant with the law all over the country? No," he said. "There is a money crunch right now. When that happens, progress stops."
Popular now on WCYB.com
Disabled voters face Election Day hurdles
GAO: Only 27.3% of polling places fully accessible on Election Day 2008
POSTED: 6:46 AM Oct 11 2012 UPDATED: 8:48 AM Oct 11 2012
Copyright 2012 by CNN NewSource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Around The Watercooler
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?
- 'Angel of 9-11:' Some see face in twisted wreckage
- Jesse Owens' medal bidding tops $200,000
- Colo. woman busted for topless haircuts
- Beloved, officially ugly dog dies
- Couple: Anti-gay note is a fraud
- Famous comet may be in trouble