10 biggest strikes in U.S. history
Arrests began early Thursday morning outside a busy McDonald's in New York City as thousands of fast-food workers coast to coast put down their burger flippers and picked up picket signs in a national strike that included civil disobedience as the workers rally for $15 minimum wages and the right to form a union without retaliation. Take a look back at the 10 biggest strikes in U.S. history.
Around The Watercooler
- Marijuana advocate ousted from church
- Fugitive found 'enjoying a bowl of salad' in closet
- Chili's cook fired over shirtless kitchen pics
- Scientist stumbles upon puppy-sized spider
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes