10 biggest strikes in U.S. history
Arrests began early Thursday morning outside a busy McDonald's in New York City as thousands of fast-food workers coast to coast put down their burger flippers and picked up picket signs in a national strike that included civil disobedience as the workers rally for $15 minimum wages and the right to form a union without retaliation. Take a look back at the 10 biggest strikes in U.S. history.
Around The Watercooler
- TSA: 94-year-old tried to bring gun on plane
- Stray dog follows racers through Amazon
- Man finds his lost dog for sale on Craigslist
- Drunk man frees horses from Ore. stable
- Tetley insures taste buds of its $1.6 million 'tea tester'
- This bus runs on human waste
- Town nixes naming park for Pooh due to gender
- Super sad bicyclist just wanted some Taco Bell
- Man stung more than 100 times by swarm of bees