10 biggest strikes in U.S. history
Arrests began early Thursday morning outside a busy McDonald's in New York City as thousands of fast-food workers coast to coast put down their burger flippers and picked up picket signs in a national strike that included civil disobedience as the workers rally for $15 minimum wages and the right to form a union without retaliation. Take a look back at the 10 biggest strikes in U.S. history.
Around The Watercooler
- Starbucks testing out a new 'beer latte'
- Walmart Mexico investigated for in-store cockfight
- Man catches 17-foot anaconda with bare hands
- Man tries to rent girlfriend to buy an iPhone 6
- Burned armpit hair causes Idaho car crash
- Caught on tape: Man uses banana to rob store
- Daredevil dachshund 'loves' first skydive
- Skunk with head stuck in beer can rescued near frat house
- Man calls 911 to complain about not having a fridge