Cities where home prices have fallen the most
Not all metropolitan areas in America have seen a housing rebound -- yet. But signs of recovery are showing in some lagging markets. Take a look at these 12 cities that have experienced drops in home prices.
Around The Watercooler
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?
- 'Angel of 9-11:' Some see face in twisted wreckage
- Jesse Owens' medal bidding tops $200,000