It was recently reported that Google's Chairman Eric Schmidt scored a $6 million bonus for his efforts in 2012 while Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer received a $1.1 million bonus for her first five months running the Internet company. Take a look at the highest-paid CEOs.
Around The Watercooler
- TGI Fridays accused of selling fake liquor
- 84-year-old indicted for drug trafficking
- Teen finds worm in McMuffin
- Mom dies, gives birth, then is revived
- Spectacular tech 'firsts' up for auction
- Does basketball star's massive back tattoo have a typo?
- Man builds pirate ship, sells it on Craigslist
- Sisters tossed from mall over cancer hats
- Cashier sells herself winning lotto ticket