SULLIVAN COUNTY, Tenn. - The search for a suspect involved in Sullivan County's largest meth dump discovered in June leads to the discovery of another major meth lab.
Sullivan County investigators sorted through what they call a unique set of evidence of a major drug bust found at a home on Virginia Avenue in Bristol.
Deputies say more than 50 one-pot meth labs, a marijuana grow lab with three-root systems and a moonshine still with several gallons of moonshine were found locked inside a room in the basement.
Public information officer Leslie Earhart tells News 5 James Skeens was arrested Tuesday afternoon and faces multiple meth and marijuana charges, among others.
- Updated UPDATE: Greene Co. Sheriff says missing teen could be in N.C.
- ETSU student arraigned, has November court date
- Baby makes three Abingdon women in same family born on same day
- Updated UPDATE: Southern Conference to keep championship games in N.C.
- Save the Peeps: Workers of famous marshmallows end strike