JOHNSON COUNTY, Tenn. - Deputies removed a child from a home after they say they found a meth lab.
Johnson County Sheriff Mike Reece says deputies went to the couple's mobile home on Harbin Hill Road Friday and found a one-pot meth lab hidden underneath it.
There was a child inside the house.
Karrie Kilby, 34, and Bobby Joe Wallace, 41, are charged with Aggravated Child Abuse and Neglect and also face drug charges.
They're scheduled to appear in court on March 12th.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Updated Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death