JOHNSON COUNTY, Tenn. - Deputies removed a child from a home after they say they found a meth lab.
Johnson County Sheriff Mike Reece says deputies went to the couple's mobile home on Harbin Hill Road Friday and found a one-pot meth lab hidden underneath it.
There was a child inside the house.
Karrie Kilby, 34, and Bobby Joe Wallace, 41, are charged with Aggravated Child Abuse and Neglect and also face drug charges.
They're scheduled to appear in court on March 12th.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- Updated Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect
- Southwest VA school gets national recognition