BRISTOL, Tenn. - There's new information in an investigation at a nursing home in Bristol, Tennessee.
Bristol Nursing Home's contracts with Medicare and Medicaid have been terminated. Officials at the home said they do anticipate to move the residents but are pursuing all options before they do that.
Inspectors were at the nursing home last month and they reported several violations. Admissions have been suspended and the Bristol Nursing Home was fined $3,000.
Officials with the Department of Health says a special monitor is in place to assure all patients receive the best care during this time.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment