BRISTOL, Tenn. - There's new information in an investigation at a nursing home in Bristol, Tennessee.
Bristol Nursing Home's contracts with Medicare and Medicaid have been terminated. Officials at the home said they do anticipate to move the residents but are pursuing all options before they do that.
Inspectors were at the nursing home last month and they reported several violations. Admissions have been suspended and the Bristol Nursing Home was fined $3,000.
Officials with the Department of Health says a special monitor is in place to assure all patients receive the best care during this time.
- New Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend