BRISTOL, Va - Chili is perfect to eat on a cold and rainy day, and it was great timing for the folks at the Rhythm And Roots Chili Cookoff at Cumberland Square Park Saturday.
9 teams entered the cookoff, which is co-sponsored by Kroger and Bristol Realtors.
The Chilis were judged by a panel for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places.
And for $3, the public could go around and taste each of the chilis and vote for their favorite to win the People's Choice Awards.
It was a great way for the public to find some warmth on the cold and rainy Saturday afternoon.
- New UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- New Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment
- Bristol Spruce-Up: Deadline approaching for Neighborhood Grant program
- Report: Synthetic drug dealer from Pound gets 3.5 years in jail
- U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary offers vessel safety inspections