BRISTOL, Va - Chili is perfect to eat on a cold and rainy day, and it was great timing for the folks at the Rhythm And Roots Chili Cookoff at Cumberland Square Park Saturday.
9 teams entered the cookoff, which is co-sponsored by Kroger and Bristol Realtors.
The Chilis were judged by a panel for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd places.
And for $3, the public could go around and taste each of the chilis and vote for their favorite to win the People's Choice Awards.
It was a great way for the public to find some warmth on the cold and rainy Saturday afternoon.
- New Another step in the $50 million BVU - Sunset deal
- Heavy machinery stolen in Washington County, Tenn.
- Man convicted in massive crack cocaine conspiracy in northeast Tennessee
- Updated Details released on capture of one escaped inmate from Hawkins County
- Updated Authorities search for violent, dangerous escaped inmate