WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - Investigators are looking for a cause after two barns are destroyed by an early morning fire in Washington County, TN.
They were located on Pickens Bridge Road.
According to Washington County 911 dispatchers, a call came in just after midnight.
Four departments were called to the scene including Gray, Sulphur Springs, Fall Branch and Watauga Volunteer Fire Departments.
We are told one barn was on fire, but the barns were located close to each other.
They were reportedly packed full of hay and the fire spread quickly from one another.
The owner of the barn is unknown at this time.
- Red carpet rolled out in Bristol for the movie premiere of 'Believe'
- Rime ice caps area mountain tops just days after record highs
- Hundreds supported breast cancer at Tri-Cities Race for the Cure
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy