The Town of Marion wasted no time showing former police chief Mike Roberts the door after his arrest on drug charges. On Wednesday, June 19, the Marion Town Council met in executive session and voted to remove Roberts from his post.
- Updated Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death