BRISTOL, Tenn. - Arrest warrants are out for a man police say is accused of setting a fire at a Bristol, Tennessee apartment complex.
Michael White is charged with aggravated arson.
The fire happened back on May 26 at the Cavalier apartment complex on Windsor Avenue. Investigators say the fire started in a first floor stairwell.
Four families were living in the building, but no one was home at the time of the fire.
White's current address is on Windsor Avenue.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- Updated Part of Bristol, Tennessee without water after water main break
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations