BRISTOL, Tenn. - Arrest warrants are out for a man police say is accused of setting a fire at a Bristol, Tennessee apartment complex.
Michael White is charged with aggravated arson.
The fire happened back on May 26 at the Cavalier apartment complex on Windsor Avenue. Investigators say the fire started in a first floor stairwell.
Four families were living in the building, but no one was home at the time of the fire.
White's current address is on Windsor Avenue.
- Updated UPDATE: ETSU issues statement on student intimidating Black Lives Matter protest
- Updated Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- New ETSU student charged with intimidation for gorilla mask act at Black Lives Matter protest
- Updated Buchanan County holds highest unemployment rate in Virginia
- Senators ask Justice Department to investigate EpiPen maker