BRISTOL, Tenn. - Arrest warrants are out for a man police say is accused of setting a fire at a Bristol, Tennessee apartment complex.
Michael White is charged with aggravated arson.
The fire happened back on May 26 at the Cavalier apartment complex on Windsor Avenue. Investigators say the fire started in a first floor stairwell.
Four families were living in the building, but no one was home at the time of the fire.
White's current address is on Windsor Avenue.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial