Man shatters coast-to-coast speed record
Where "Cannonball Run" was a comedic twist on a race inspired by the real-life rebellion over the mandated 55-mph speed limits of the 1970s, Ed Bolian set out on a serious mission to beat the record for driving from New York to Los Angeles.
Around The Watercooler
- Chili's cook fired over shirtless kitchen pics
- Man brings hatchet to school; 'seemed like a good idea'
- Teen arrested after giving waitress tip covered in feces
- Mom accused of giving baby to heroin user
- Tropical spider burrows into Aussie man's stomach
- Stinking mess: Truck carrying portable toilets crashes
- U.S. tourist gets trapped in London bookstore
- Woman buys year's supply of pumpkin spice lattes
- Haunted house worker gets a little too creepy