Man shatters coast-to-coast speed record
Where "Cannonball Run" was a comedic twist on a race inspired by the real-life rebellion over the mandated 55-mph speed limits of the 1970s, Ed Bolian set out on a serious mission to beat the record for driving from New York to Los Angeles.
Around The Watercooler
- Bank robbery suspect's happy mug shot going viral
- La. restaurant gives discount to gun-toting patrons
- Cops: Man shot at neighbor's home to unload gun
- Fleeing car crashes into water treatment plant
- 'Che,' Chavez perfumes a no-go in Cuba
- Would you wear the Suitsy?
- Woman hitches rides on planes to 46 states
- School bus driver crashes, goes into labor
- Police: Shirtless drunk man took bath in holy water