Man shatters coast-to-coast speed record
Where "Cannonball Run" was a comedic twist on a race inspired by the real-life rebellion over the mandated 55-mph speed limits of the 1970s, Ed Bolian set out on a serious mission to beat the record for driving from New York to Los Angeles.
Around The Watercooler
- Pizza Hut outlet drops 'free small animal' deal
- Pomeranian disappears: Did he become dinner?
- Police: Man hid drugs in D.A.R.E. stuffed animal
- Teen petitions to get cat, lasers in yearbook photo
- Deputy suspended for using taekwondo kick on inmate
- Burger King unveils all-black burger in Japan
- 'Human' loses local election
- Golfer taken to hospital after hit by ball
- Police: Woman on meth pushed man off motorized scooter