Man shatters coast-to-coast speed record
Where "Cannonball Run" was a comedic twist on a race inspired by the real-life rebellion over the mandated 55-mph speed limits of the 1970s, Ed Bolian set out on a serious mission to beat the record for driving from New York to Los Angeles.
Around The Watercooler
- Bob Dylan guitar sells for nearly $1 million
- 63 female skydivers set world record
- Woman sheds 100 pounds for the Army
- 'Tippy the Fainting Squirrel' an online superstar
- Canadian lotto officials track down $50M winner
- Cops: Man stabbed by brother over silverware
- Merriam-Webster's word of the year is ...
- Ghost hunters mistaken for burglars
- Is Pope Francis sneaking out at night?