Man shatters coast-to-coast speed record
Where "Cannonball Run" was a comedic twist on a race inspired by the real-life rebellion over the mandated 55-mph speed limits of the 1970s, Ed Bolian set out on a serious mission to beat the record for driving from New York to Los Angeles.
Around The Watercooler
- 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon' turns 20
- Peacock wanders into Va. woman's home
- Tow truck driver buried in uniform
- Day care suspends girl over cheese sandwich
- Man stopped for DUI was trying to 'drive it off'
- PD: Man attacked for refusing burrito request
- Gambler sues casino for losing big while drunk
- Twitter buys log cabins for cafeteria
- Cats as weapons? In 16th century Germany, yes