BRISTOL, Va. - A man in a motorized wheelchair was struck by a car this morning.
It happened just before 11:00 a.m. at the corner of West State Street and Commonwealth Avenue in Bristol, Virginia.
The man riding in the wheelchair was crossing the road when he was hit by the car.
He was taken to the hospital. There is no word yet on his condition.
We will have more on this story on News 5 at 5:00 p.m.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport