JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police say they arrested 46-year-old Jeffrey A. Brown and charged him with Theft of Property.
We're told police were patrolling the area of Lamont St and Hillcrest Ave when an officer saw a vehicle without any headlights on.
A records check revealed the vehicle was previously reported stolen from a local motel on the first of October.
Suspect Jeffrey A. Brown was charged with Theft of Property (Motor Vehicle) over $500 and the vehicle was returned to its rightful owner.
The suspect is currently being held in Washington County Detention Center.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend