JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police say they arrested 46-year-old Jeffrey A. Brown and charged him with Theft of Property.
We're told police were patrolling the area of Lamont St and Hillcrest Ave when an officer saw a vehicle without any headlights on.
A records check revealed the vehicle was previously reported stolen from a local motel on the first of October.
Suspect Jeffrey A. Brown was charged with Theft of Property (Motor Vehicle) over $500 and the vehicle was returned to its rightful owner.
The suspect is currently being held in Washington County Detention Center.
- Court: Greeneville bank manager embezzled more than $1 million
- Local police agencies offering drug take-back services Saturday
- Domtar announces reduced production at Kingsport plant
- Virginia voter registration deadline extended through Friday
- School board picks plan for new Boone's Creek school, discusses redistricting issue