Bristol, Va. - A Bristol, Tennessee man is being charged with involuntary manslaughter after a crash on Lee Highway back in February.
Bristol, Virginia Police arrested 33-year-old Joshua Martin Hall.
Police say Herbert Whitson died in the crash on February 26. It happened at the intersection of Euclid Avenue.
Hall is in the Bristol, Virginia Jail under a $7,500 bond.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend