JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man is in jail and facing charges after being caught driving on a revoked license for the 18th time.
Robert Dean Bowlin is expected in court Monday afternoon.
Police say he was arrested on Watauga Road after they pulled him over for speeding. They say he tried to get away but ran out of gas and was found standing beside of his vehicle.
We're told Bowlin is charged with habitual motor offender, driving on a revoked license 18th offense and felony evading.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event