JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man is in jail and facing charges after being caught driving on a revoked license for the 18th time.
Robert Dean Bowlin is expected in court Monday afternoon.
Police say he was arrested on Watauga Road after they pulled him over for speeding. They say he tried to get away but ran out of gas and was found standing beside of his vehicle.
We're told Bowlin is charged with habitual motor offender, driving on a revoked license 18th offense and felony evading.
- Updated Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Updated Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial
- Rock royalty in attendance as Chris Cornell is laid to rest in Hollywood
- Johnson City BOE discusses Washington County tax money plan
- Congress moves to expedite veteran disability benefit appeals