JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man is in jail and facing charges after being caught driving on a revoked license for the 18th time.
Robert Dean Bowlin is expected in court Monday afternoon.
Police say he was arrested on Watauga Road after they pulled him over for speeding. They say he tried to get away but ran out of gas and was found standing beside of his vehicle.
We're told Bowlin is charged with habitual motor offender, driving on a revoked license 18th offense and felony evading.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next