JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man faced charges Thursday afternoon.
Johnson City police tell us Richard Carver is accused of breaking into a home and cutting the copper wiring out of the walls. He was charged with aggravated burglary, theft of property and felony vandalism.
Carver was in the Washington County Detention Center Thursday evening. His bond was set at $30,000.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- New Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City