JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man faced charges Thursday afternoon.
Johnson City police tell us Richard Carver is accused of breaking into a home and cutting the copper wiring out of the walls. He was charged with aggravated burglary, theft of property and felony vandalism.
Carver was in the Washington County Detention Center Thursday evening. His bond was set at $30,000.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day