JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man faced charges Thursday afternoon.
Johnson City police tell us Richard Carver is accused of breaking into a home and cutting the copper wiring out of the walls. He was charged with aggravated burglary, theft of property and felony vandalism.
Carver was in the Washington County Detention Center Thursday evening. His bond was set at $30,000.
- Updated Highway 421 to reopen Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley
- Updated Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests
- Updated Report: Presidential Debate captures 80.9 million viewers
- Bluff City tagged with $25,000 fine from state for sewer violation
- Man accused of killing father in Buchanan County appears in court