JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man faced charges Thursday afternoon.
Johnson City police tell us Richard Carver is accused of breaking into a home and cutting the copper wiring out of the walls. He was charged with aggravated burglary, theft of property and felony vandalism.
Carver was in the Washington County Detention Center Thursday evening. His bond was set at $30,000.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next