JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City man faced charges Thursday afternoon.
Johnson City police tell us Richard Carver is accused of breaking into a home and cutting the copper wiring out of the walls. He was charged with aggravated burglary, theft of property and felony vandalism.
Carver was in the Washington County Detention Center Thursday evening. His bond was set at $30,000.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction