BRISTOL, Va. - We have new facts about an incident at Home Depot in Bristol, Virginia over the weekend.
Daniel Christian was arrested during a traffic stop by Kingsport Police.
The charges stem from an incident this weekend when a store employee confronted a suspected shoplifter and was threatened with a canister of mace if the police were called.
Christian is being charged with Grand Larceny and assault and battery.
- ETSU student arraigned, has November court date
- Endangered Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl
- Updated Search underway for endangered child and suspected kidnapper
- ETSU protest crasher appears in court, peaceful rally continues on campus
- Tennessee Highway Patrol alerts drivers about gunshots on I-81