BRISTOL, Tenn. - Bristol, Tennessee Police say that they have arrested Jeffrey Clark in connection with a burglary on Bay Street.
The 25-year-old Clark was arrested and charged with aggravated burglary, auto burglary and theft.
Police were able to recover property taken from Bay St. and property they believe came from other burglaries.
"This investigation is continuing, and we believe Clark's arrest will result in the closure of additional burglaries," the department said in a press release. "We believe he had an accomplice or accomplices, and we ask that anyone with information in relation to these burglaries please contact Inv. Brian Hess at 423-989-5530 or at email@example.com."
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City