BRISTOL, Tenn. - Bristol, Tennessee Police say that they have arrested Jeffrey Clark in connection with a burglary on Bay Street.
The 25-year-old Clark was arrested and charged with aggravated burglary, auto burglary and theft.
Police were able to recover property taken from Bay St. and property they believe came from other burglaries.
"This investigation is continuing, and we believe Clark's arrest will result in the closure of additional burglaries," the department said in a press release. "We believe he had an accomplice or accomplices, and we ask that anyone with information in relation to these burglaries please contact Inv. Brian Hess at 423-989-5530 or at email@example.com."
- Updated Dolly Parton films final scenes at Dollywood for her new Christmas movie
- New Bristol, Va. police officer, involved in domestic dispute, under investigation
- New Officials ask public for help in search for escaped Washington Co., Tenn. inmate
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development