BRISTOL, Tenn. - Bristol, Tennessee Police say that they have arrested Jeffrey Clark in connection with a burglary on Bay Street.
The 25-year-old Clark was arrested and charged with aggravated burglary, auto burglary and theft.
Police were able to recover property taken from Bay St. and property they believe came from other burglaries.
"This investigation is continuing, and we believe Clark's arrest will result in the closure of additional burglaries," the department said in a press release. "We believe he had an accomplice or accomplices, and we ask that anyone with information in relation to these burglaries please contact Inv. Brian Hess at 423-989-5530 or at email@example.com."
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game