WATAUGA COUNTY, Tenn. - (Released for publication) On June 14, 2014, the Watauga County Sheriff's Office received a report of a possible inappropriate sexual touching of a three year old juvenile in Watauga County.
Sheriff Len Hagaman reported that the Watauga County Sheriff's Office Criminal Investigation Unit, along with the Watauga County Department of Social Services and the North Carolina State Bureau of Investigation, conducted an investigation into the reported incident. Individuals were interviewed and as a result of the interviews and investigation the following individual was charged.
Timothy Blake Hampton of Zionville, North Carolina was charged with one count of first degree attempted sex offense and one count of indecent liberties with a child. Timothy Blake Hampton was taken before a Watauga County magistrate on July 10, 2014 and placed under a $350,000.00 bond.
The court date for Timothy Blake Hampton is scheduled for September 24, 2014.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend