BRISTOL, Va. - Bristol, Virginia Police have arrested a man in connection with a burglary at the Bristol Pirates clubhouse.
On Thursday night, officers arrested Kadarius Dominique Wade, 25, of Bristol. He is charged with burglary, grand larceny, and property damage over $1,000.
Police say the burglary happened during the overnight hours of August 9th and August 10th at Boyce Cox Field
Police tell us several electronics and personal items that have a total value of approximately $10,000 were taken in the burglary. Officers say 11 people had things stolen from them.
Kadarius Wade is being held at the Bristol, Virginia Jail on a $3,000 bond.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane