BRISTOL, Va. - Bristol, Virginia Police have arrested a man in connection with a burglary at the Bristol Pirates clubhouse.
On Thursday night, officers arrested Kadarius Dominique Wade, 25, of Bristol. He is charged with burglary, grand larceny, and property damage over $1,000.
Police say the burglary happened during the overnight hours of August 9th and August 10th at Boyce Cox Field
Police tell us several electronics and personal items that have a total value of approximately $10,000 were taken in the burglary. Officers say 11 people had things stolen from them.
Kadarius Wade is being held at the Bristol, Virginia Jail on a $3,000 bond.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University