BRISTOL, Tenn. - Bristol, Tennessee Police say a man was attacked and robbed of his medications in the parking lot of a doctor's office.
It happened around 8:15 Tuesday morning in the back of the Bristol Professional Building off of Bristol Highway.
According to police a man was attacked from behind and cut on this chest with a knife. Police say the man, who is recovering from back surgery, had prescribed narcotics in his car which were taken during the altercation.
The victim was taken to the hospital, but is expected to recover.
Investigators describe the suspect as a Hispanic male about 5'4". He was wearing a gray jersey, dark pants and tennis shoes. We're told he has a dagger tattoo on his left arm.
Police are asking anyone with information to call (423) 989-5529.
- Updated Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Updated Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game
- Public sessions begin Monday regarding MSHA/Wellmont merger