BRISTOL, Tenn. - Bristol, Tennessee Police say a man was attacked and robbed of his medications in the parking lot of a doctor's office.
It happened around 8:15 Tuesday morning in the back of the Bristol Professional Building off of Bristol Highway.
According to police a man was attacked from behind and cut on this chest with a knife. Police say the man, who is recovering from back surgery, had prescribed narcotics in his car which were taken during the altercation.
The victim was taken to the hospital, but is expected to recover.
Investigators describe the suspect as a Hispanic male about 5'4". He was wearing a gray jersey, dark pants and tennis shoes. We're told he has a dagger tattoo on his left arm.
Police are asking anyone with information to call (423) 989-5529.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend