ABINGDON, Va. - An Abingdon, Virginia man faces charges after authorities say they found meth in his possession.
Donald Eugene Tignor was arrested and charged with possession of a firearm after being convicted of a felony, but was later also charged with Possession of Meth after a substance found during a search of his home was sent off for testing.
Police say more meth was found during a second search.
Tignor is being held without bond in the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail in Abingdon.
- Updated U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome