ABINGDON, Va. - An Abingdon, Virginia man faces charges after authorities say they found meth in his possession.
Donald Eugene Tignor was arrested and charged with possession of a firearm after being convicted of a felony, but was later also charged with Possession of Meth after a substance found during a search of his home was sent off for testing.
Police say more meth was found during a second search.
Tignor is being held without bond in the Southwest Virginia Regional Jail in Abingdon.
- Historic U.S. Army recruitment effort increase underway
- More sponsors for measure to repeal HB2, keep restrictions
- West Virginia Senate would penalize sharing explicit images
- Authorities investigating Carter County pharmacy armed robbery
- Tennessee man faces negligent homicide charge in toddler's death