Malaysia Airlines flight crashes in Ukraine
International monitors from the Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe reached the Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 crash site for the first time in almost a week due to increased violence between the Ukrainian military and pro-Russia rebels near the crash site. Take a look at images from the tragedy.
Around The Watercooler
- 99 cans of beer in a pack
- Feral cat forces elementary school to close
- PD: Mom hung up on missing child call to strip
- The people who create their own 'countries'
- Cops: Meth suspects threw toilet at imagined attackers
- Police: Woman tried to burn down ex's house with bacon
- Giraffe tries to ride motorcycle (and fails)
- Family angry after airline 'loses' elderly mother
- Thousands of wasps found nesting on bed