A major wreck is impacting traffic along Highway 394 in Sullivan County near I-81 Exit 69.
Emergency officials say a tractor trailer fell off the interstate near the bridge and down on to Highway 394.
It happened about 6:45 a.m.
Two people were flown to the hospital.
We don't know how many vehicles are involved.
Highway 394 is closed in both directions and is expected to remain closed for several hours.
Interstate traffic is only slightly affected.
We have a crew on the scene and will have updates on-air and online.
- President Trump and family now land owners in Hawkins County
- Businesses in downtown Marion deck the windows for holiday contest
- UPDATE: Bristol, Tennessee man sentenced to 10 years for child sex crimes
- Sullivan County Highway Department has new tools to clear slippery roads
- UPDATE: Governor Haslam offers $5K reward for info on Bristol Walmart murder