Bristol's Mack Crowder has been selected to represent the University of Tennessee at next week's annual SEC Media Days.
"I am very excited," Crowder told News 5 WCYB Wednesday.
"I am honored that I was picked, and plan to do the best job I possibly can."
The former Tennessee High Viking - along with senior linebacker A.J. Johnson and junior defensive lineman Curt Maggitt - is on the list of participants released Wednesday by the University of Tennessee.
Crowder is entering his junior season with the Vols. The center played in eight games last season and started for the first time against South Carolina.
SEC Media Days run July 14-17 at the Wynfrey Hotel in Hoover, Ala.
- Select children's tickets to be $10 for Cup Series events at Bristol Motor Speedway
- Public invited to give input on proposed hospital merger
- Mount Caramel police officer suspended on first day back to work
- Updated Voter registrars work to clarify restored voting rights
- Additional charges given to Sullivan County man charged with rape