Bristol's Mack Crowder has been selected to represent the University of Tennessee at next week's annual SEC Media Days.
"I am very excited," Crowder told News 5 WCYB Wednesday.
"I am honored that I was picked, and plan to do the best job I possibly can."
The former Tennessee High Viking - along with senior linebacker A.J. Johnson and junior defensive lineman Curt Maggitt - is on the list of participants released Wednesday by the University of Tennessee.
Crowder is entering his junior season with the Vols. The center played in eight games last season and started for the first time against South Carolina.
SEC Media Days run July 14-17 at the Wynfrey Hotel in Hoover, Ala.
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets