Bristol's Mack Crowder has been selected to represent the University of Tennessee at next week's annual SEC Media Days.
"I am very excited," Crowder told News 5 WCYB Wednesday.
"I am honored that I was picked, and plan to do the best job I possibly can."
The former Tennessee High Viking - along with senior linebacker A.J. Johnson and junior defensive lineman Curt Maggitt - is on the list of participants released Wednesday by the University of Tennessee.
Crowder is entering his junior season with the Vols. The center played in eight games last season and started for the first time against South Carolina.
SEC Media Days run July 14-17 at the Wynfrey Hotel in Hoover, Ala.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial