Emory, Va. - The 100-year-old Addison House near Emory & Henry College now has a new tenant.
Restaurant chain Macado's opened its doors to the public on Wednesday in Abingdon, Virginia.
The Addison family owned the building until 1992 when it was sold at auction to an Emory & Henry alumnus, who then donated the building to the school.
It is located across the street to the campus.
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire