Emory, Va. - The 100-year-old Addison House near Emory & Henry College now has a new tenant.
Restaurant chain Macado's opened its doors to the public on Wednesday in Abingdon, Virginia.
The Addison family owned the building until 1992 when it was sold at auction to an Emory & Henry alumnus, who then donated the building to the school.
It is located across the street to the campus.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities