Look back: George Zimmerman trial
On July 13, 2013, a Florida jury found George Zimmerman not guilty in the death of Trayvon Martin. The former neighborhood watchman never denied fatally shooting the unarmed teen, but he said he did so because he feared for his life. Take a look back at some of the highlights from Zimmerman's highly publicized trial.
Around The Watercooler
- Beer thrown at tiger during drunken zoo party
- Drone with drugs, phones crashes outside prison
- New ice cream changes color as you lick it
- Father-to-be takes hilarious 'maternity pictures'
- Cronut creator unveils ice cream sundae in a can
- Plastic surgeon sued over 'cocaine nose' photos
- Couple wants to change middle names to 'Seamonster'
- Man wins 2 $1 million jackpots in 3 months
- Furniture made to look (and smell) like human skin