Look back: George Zimmerman trial
On July 13, 2013, a Florida jury found George Zimmerman not guilty in the death of Trayvon Martin. The former neighborhood watchman never denied fatally shooting the unarmed teen, but he said he did so because he feared for his life. Take a look back at some of the highlights from Zimmerman's highly publicized trial.
Around The Watercooler
- Cat cafe opens in Portland
- $500 fine for travel ban violators
- Delta bans carry-on breast pump, apologizes
- Back-to-back car crashes follow DUI arrest
- Mother sells newborn boy for $7,000
- Michigan girl, 4, calls 911, saves pregnant mother
- Tenant won't pay damages for peeing while standing
- Was King Tut's beard broken, glued back on?
- Man bulldozes home, doesn't tell anyone