BRISTOL, Tenn. - A business that has called downtown Bristol, Tennessee home for nearly six years is moving to a new location.
CJ & Company has been on Sixth Street serving up homemade favorites like beans and cornbread for years, and now their catering business is booming.
The owner Beth Morton says she feels it is time for a change, "I have used all residential appliances and things so now I actually have a real catering kitchen, which is wonderful. I can expand my menu and dishes that I can do. This is a real blessing."
Morton says she has loved being a part of the downtown Bristol family and is welcoming others to come by their location on Sixth Street for one last celebration. CJ & Company's last day downtown is March 28th
They will reopen April 1st at 1119 Commonwealth Avenue on the 2nd floor of the old Valley Dale building.
- New Four months after Johnson City murder, still no suspect
- UPDATE: Suspected Kingsport killer gets $250K bond
- UPDATE: Fresh leads develop in Christmas Eve murder
- Kingsport City Schools unveils new DB Excel facility
- Northeast State Student Veterans of America raising awareness about veteran suicides